GPER Emergency Mini-Grant Application Form
The American Physical Society Physics Education Research Topical Group (GPER) is committed to supporting APS members who advance and enrich research in physics education. To support APS GPER members, we offer three types of mini-grants.
Emergency Support mini-grants support individual GPER members who are facing unanticipated financial challenges.
- Login using your APS Account and fill out the application form below.
- Only current APS GPER members in good standing at the time of submission may submit applications.
- Applications for Emergency Support are due by 11:59 PM Pacific time on the 15th of each month, starting on November 15, 2022 and continuing for as long as funding remains available. Funding decisions will be shared within one month.
- Applications must be submitted in PDF format, one PDF per proposal, with the last name of the person requesting the funds in the name of the file as well as in the text of the document.
- PDFs should be titled “GPER Conference Support Application [LastName].pdf”, “GPER Emergency Support Application [LastName].pdf”, or “GPER Conference Organizer Support Application [LastName].pdf”.
- Brevity and clarity are appreciated.