The APS Student Ambassadors program is a leadership opportunity for students worldwide dedicated to serving and representing APS at their home institution. Student Ambassadors are able to help their fellow students (and professors) learn more about the activities and progress of the society as a whole, and help facilitate a community of APS student members at your institution.
- Any undergraduate or graduate student in any country is eligible to become a Student Ambassador.
- Volunteers should have at least one year remaining in their studies when they sign up for the program.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Share APS materials at your home institution
- Connect with students who have specific questions about APS
- Promote opportunities to be actively involved in APS
- Advance the ideals of APS
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
To complete the form you will need to create/sign into an account with my.aps.org. To Create/Sign into APS please click on the "Have An Account? Sign In" blue button on the right. Then click on "Use Single Sign On" and create your account/sign in.