DEADLINE: January 20, 2022
This is an application for the APS Career Mentoring Fellows program and should take about 15-20 minutes to fill out.
If admitted to the program as a CM Fellow, you can expect to:
- Gain expertise as a career mentor by learning about various APS Career resources,
- Receive implicit bias and mentor training,
- Receive compensated registration for the 2022 APS April Meeting,
- Provide feedback on presentations in the undergraduate research sessions at April Meeting, and
- Receive training on and give a career talk at an institution of your choice to raise awareness about diverse physics careers and APS career resources.